Sunday, 6 April 2008

Photos from the Makara Fund Raiser Trek uploaded to Flickr

At last, I finally have a set of photos from the Makara fund raiser trek uploaded. It's been a long two weeks trying to fit in a number of obligations, and I've generally failed to meet them !

Of course, the whole thing has been compounded by the failure of my main PC - not a disaster, but certainly a major inconvenience. I'm limping along on a laptop that only has a small subset of my usual tools, and is missing some vital pieces of information.

Consequently, it will be a few days before I can update the photos page with a link to the set above, so if any of you recognise some of the riders who are not club members, could you please let them know the photos are online and perhaps send them a link. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

In the next week I'll be busy editing the next and last set for this season, the Wairarapa club's Rewanui (Tainui) ride. It turned out we were very lucky with the weather on the day, the ride starting soon after some showers ended, and finishing before the next ones began. Happily the overnight rain had softened the ground a little, and the overcast conditions meant the horses didn't overheat on the challenging terrain.

It was a nice laid back event and good to see familiar faces from both the Wellington and Wairarapa clubs.

No comments: