Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Photos from Battle Hill uploading

It's taken a bit longer than usual to get the Battle Hill photos organised, and it's still a work in progress - I'm trying to wrap up all sorts of work stuff before the Xmas break, and meeting the usual seasonal social obligations has been diverting my attention. However, we are getting there.

The Battle Hill set is partially uploaded, and the balance of the set can be found in the photostream as it uploads over night, if you just can't wait. Once the upload is complete I'll put the finishing touches to the set and it will be done.

Sash and ribbon winners - I'm still working on your photos and hope to have them ready by the weekend. I'll put them into a separate set with their own link from the photos page.

Unfortunately, I missed a number of the later starters due to my timetable (I had strapping and final vetting duties back at base) and the route I followed on the trail (cutting across from Water Point 1 to the Puketiro Loop homeward section) put me well ahead of any who hadn't passed me on the hill climb. Maybe next time.

Merry Xmas and a safe holiday to everyone, and we hope to see you all in the new year.

No comments: