We love our ride venues - we hate to say cancelled - but in effect that's what it is.
With the parking area very soggy and no way it will drain and dry out in time for Sunday, along with high waters in the river and creeks, the Regional Park Ranger has asked that we postpone this Sunday's ride.
So, Maymorn is off until we can find a new spot to fit it back into our calendar.
Sorry about that - stay warm and dry
See you at Waikawa Beach on Sunday 18 October