Friday, 1 November 2013

Te Hapua Road Photos uploading

The upload of Te Hapua Road photos is a bit over half way as I write this and with luck it will run through to completion while I'm at work. Finishing touches will be applied over the weekend if I can't get them done tonight.

The set is linked from the photos page now with the usual "in progress" indicator, and the slide show won't work until I've applied tags, which I do once the whole set is available. I'm pretty sure I got everyone at least once so if you check from time to time through the day you should find some shots of your ride.

Sorry for the delay with this set - work and social commitments over the last 3 weeks had me wondering if I'd ever get to the end of it.

Keeping fingers crossed for good weather for Maymorn on Sunday - hope to see you there.

No comments: