We hate postponing rides, but sometimes it's just the best thing to do, and the earlier we do it the better. So, Bright's has been re-scheduled for 23 March, just one week later and here's hoping for a day without the current risk of high winds and heavy rain.
The Calendar and ride poster have been updated, as has the pre-entries form. If you had other commitments this weekend but are free on the 23rd, then go ahead and put in your pre-entry.
If you've pre-entered for the 16th but can't make the 23rd, please drop Junior a line and let him know. We're really sorry to have disrupted people's plans, but we'd rather you were battening the hatches and staying safe at home than risking life and limb on the road or on the trail.
Results from Waitohu are available, but photos are still some way off - at least I have another week to get them done before the next ride.
Hope to see you at the re-scheduled Bright's ride on the 23rd