Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Finally, Photos from Champs uploaded to Flickr

It's been quite a few years since I've been able to get to the top of Battle Hill and back to base in the time  available to me. With Dove doing a novice and Liz's brilliant variation on the course to add some extra length, I found I had the time this year and made the most of it.

By skipping the farm section and heading straight up the Puketiro loop to Water Point One I found myself well placed to see most riders twice. A similar shortcut on the way back got me to the finish line in comfortable time.

Consequently, a lot of photos taken and part of the reason for the delay in getting them published. Sorry for that.

Photo's now linked from the photos page.

So, that's the last ride for the season. Our AGM and Prize Giving will be held in late June - date and venue to be advised - keep an eye on Facebook, our website or subscribe to our newsletter to get the updates.

No comments: