Sunday, 26 April 2015

Rata (Champs) photos uploading

Finally caught up, and the Rata photos can be found on the club photos pagehttps://sites.google.com/site/watrcnz/photos ) as they upload. You'll know the set is complete when I update the cover photo.

The heavy overcast on the day forced me to increase the ISO setting. The photos are consequently a little grainier than I prefer, and the stunning landscapes are a bit fuzzy and soft edged.

Also my later start meant I missed the first few riders out and didn't see much of them on the course - sorry guys - if we use that course in future I now have the shortcuts sussed and there will be no escape ;-)

The final batch of photos from Bulls (Marton School Fundraiser) taken by Andrea should go up next week. I'm just waiting on them to turn up in the post.

No comments: